Nailing The Office Look
Posted on December 15 2018
Who doesn’t love fashion? I guess we all do. It’s more about being comfortable yet stylish. I think people who love being on trend should consider their office as a fashion runway.
So it’s time to be an office chic. Get rid of those simple trousers and shirt and take inspiration from these 5 Office looks that are easy to incorporate in your everyday style.
- For your first look opt for a classic white shirt and black pencil skirt. And pair them with black pumps and carry a silver metallic tote along with it. But to be a stylish chic finish your look with the Chandni necklace. The best way to carry this is to wear it over your shirt by closing the collar button.
- It is summer time and our summer essentials should consist of vibrant hues and breezy clothes. So for 2nd day go with a blue stripe shirt and wear it along with cream formal trousers and pair it up with nude strap heels. No look is complete without accessories so go for a tan colour tote and to class up this look binge on the Dew Drops earrings as they are pretty, subtle and white never goes wrong.
- Want to leave a powerful impact in that boardroom meeting! It’s time to suit up. Wear a navy blue coat with white camisole top and navy blue trousers. Sum it up with silver metallic pumps and white sling bag. This look will be completed only when you wear the Sapno Ki Rani earrings. These silver oxidised earrings are a fresh take on doing the trend.
- For a classic office look go for a black body-con pencil dress and wear black pumps along with it. To make this look more classier and elegant and princess like adorn the Enchantress. These beautiful pair of rhinestone earrings will add the exact amount of glamour to your look as you want.
- Jumpsuits are one of the easiest one piece outfits. Who says you cannot pull this look in office. Just wear a wide leg jumpsuit along with black pumps and to complete this look go with the Kaliyon ka Chaman earrings. It’s fine to take some risks while dressing up. This you won’t regret.
Shop this look from our Womaniya and Class Act collection. Only Knick Knack Nook , India’s leading online accessory store.