Date Night Ready
Everyone wants their date night to be perfect. The perfect place, with proper lighting and ambience and that special someone.
But one thing they worry about is their outfit and how they are looking. They want to look their best. Don’t worry we are here to solve this one for you.
We have 5 looks that are inspired by major trends on the runways.
- PERFECT PLEATS- Well pleated skirts are back this season. Pair a floral print pleated skirt with a yellow strappy camisole. To make your look more funky pair it with turquoise cherry patent leather pumps.
Tassels are so in trend this season, go for the Chica- Red earrings from our Colourama collection.
- GINGHAM GAME- It’s time to play with pattern. The classic one is gingham that can never go out of style. Wear a gingham pattern dress along with nude lace up heels and carry a beige sling bag.
To make it more classy go for the, Celestial Dreams earrings.
- BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL- Go bold and powerful by making your outfit an epitome of sheer and androgynous. Wear a caravan flutter bodice along with wide legged trousers and pair it up with the classic pumps.
To make this look rather an interesting one, go for the Puppy Love earrings.
- FLOWER POWER- For the 4th look we incorporated 3 top trends- Floral print, ruffles and corset all in one. Simply opt for a floral print corset laced and ruffle dress. To make it more appealing wear it along with red lace up sandals and carry a pink perforated calfskin small bag.
To make this look a little bit more bling and shiny go for the Something Fishy- pink earrings from our Class Act collection.
- SEXY PLUNGE- A plunging neckline and night is made. There is nothing sexier than this. Wear a black jersey halter plunging neckline dress along with rose gold spike heels and rose gold knuckle box clutch.
To make this look more glamorous wear the Rachel Pearl string necklace.
All the looks are available at Knick Knack Nook- India’s leading online accessories store.