Class up your Desi look
Posted on December 05 2018
There is something special and elegant about the Indian Wear. It says a lot about our culture and the philosophy of the designer. From everyday Indian wear to outfits for a special occasion a lot goes into the making of attire.
To make your Indian outfit even classier we have 5 looks for you to sport our Class Act collection with.
- GOLD SPOT- Anarkali style suits are always in vogue. The combination of black and gold is evergreen. Wear a black and gold anarkali suit, to never go out of style.
To class it up ,go for the Trinity Topaz earrings.
- FLORAL EXTRAVAGANZA- Floral became the limelight of many fashion runways this year. And the combination of a sari with floral print is going to help you step up your fashion game. Wear a floral sari along with golden sequence blouse.
To glam it up, go for the Perch Yellow earrings.
- BLACK ROSE- Crop top and long skirt incorporated in the Indian Wear gave it a modern yet traditional flavour to our outfits. Wear a black crop top along with peach and black embroidered skirt.
To make it stylish go for, the Eleganza Rose earrings.
- CLASS APART- Gowns can also be worn to ceremonies and special occasions. Wear a maroon embroidered and sequinned anarkali gown with waist belt.
Go for the Blueberry Drops to look even more stunning.
- WHITE SHIMMER- Summer weddings or sun downer occasions means outfits with light and vibrant hues. Wear a white sari with a tassel cape with gold and silver work.
To make your entire look even more elegant and bold go for statement earrings that would do all the talking.
Opt for Crystal Drops to shine like a diamond under the sun.
All the looks are available at Knick Knack Nook- India’s largest online accessories store.